Inpatient Unit – Registered Nurse 0.8September 4, 2023
Want To Work In An Exceptional Organisation?
Do You Enjoy Working In A Small Team?
Arohanui Hospice is looking for an Education Administrator. We provide excellent working conditions, including great coffee and daily morning teas freshly baked on site!
Arohanui Hospice provides specialist palliative care for patients living with life limiting illnesses, and support for their families/whānau; within the Manawatu, Tararua, Horowhenua and Rangitikei/Taihape regions.
People are at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to honest, transparent, and visible processes that reflect our core values, and staff and volunteers are our most valuable assets.
This role primarily supports the Clinical Nurse Educator who facilitates education at Arohanui Hospice and provides education to external stakeholders. In addition, the successful applicant will be an exceptional communicator, and have key working relationships with the Team Leads, and Executive Assistant of Clinical Services. The role also involves generating and providing data for reporting, in line with continuous quality improvement. You will have familiarity with electronic systems, and on line platforms, including but not limited to Survey Monkey, You Tube, WordPress, XERO, Zoom and intermediate level MS Office knowledge (Excel and Word in particular). In addition, this role will have a strong focus on building and maintaining relationships. You will need to have previous experience in general administrative office processes, with proven ability to successfully prioritize, organize and manage deadlines.
What we offer:
At Arohanui Hospice we are fully committed to providing ongoing professional development opportunities for all staff. We pride ourselves on having a fun, friendly and supportive team environment and excellent working conditions. Staff wellness is important for Arohanui Hospice, we have an active staff wellness committee and access to an Employee Assistance Programme. First impressions are important, so on starting with Arohanui you will be supported with a comprehensive orientation programme. Coupled with maintaining the highest standards of clinical practice we offer a competitive remuneration package, free onsite parking and funded professional supervision.
The Arohanui way
- Our Kaupapa: To ensure all people with life limiting conditions live well and die well irrespective of their condition or care setting.
- Our Vision: We are a centre of excellence – We lead the provision of an integrated specialist palliative care service and support generalist palliative care services across our region. Our care is reciprocated, our community care for us as we are for them, Aroha mai, aroha atu
Our core values
- Rangatiratanga – Know the way, show the way. We each lead by example
- Whanaungatanga – Together we are more. We are connected by a powerful common purpose, enriched by each other, and bound by mutual respect for our cause
- Manaakitanga – The power of human kindness. We are thoughtful and responsive. We operate with integrity in our dealings with others
- Kaitiakitanga – We are all part of a legacy. We have been entrusted with the wellbeing of our service and we are honour-bound to protect it and prepare it for the future
- We strive to be a place where people love to work and learn. We aim to develop a diverse team that reflects the communities that we serve. Arohanui Hospice actively seeks Māori into our workforce to reflect the community we serve.
To apply for this role please send a cover letter, CV and application form via email.
For a copy of the job description click here.
If you have any questions please contact the Executive Assistant Clinical Services at Arohanui Hospice.
The vacancy will close as soon as the vacancy is filled.
To apply for this job please visit arohanuihospice.org.nz.