Farmers stores raise $776,607 for NZ hospicesJanuary 25, 2019
Palliative Care Awareness WorkshopsJanuary 29, 2019
This training is for members of General Practice Teams, community nurses, Nurse Practitioners, GP Registrars and other health professionals working with people with life limiting conditions and have a palliative need.
These sessions are run as part of the Palliative Care Partnership (PCP) programme, in conjunction with THINK Hauora.
PCP Full Training
Dates: Tuesdays 4th, 11th & 18th May 2021
Times: 7.00pm – 9.00pm
Venue: Arohanui Hospice (seminar room), 1 Heretaunga Street, Palmerston North
If unable to attend the three evening sessions you may attend the full day training below.
Palliative Care Workshop
Rescheduled Date: Friday 12th November
Times: 9.00pm – 4.30pm
Morning and afternoon tea provided. BYO lunch.
Symptom Control Guidelines
Palliative Care Symptom Control Guidelines for End of Life care
Palliative Care Partnership (PCP) Update Training
Members of the PCP are contractually obliged to attend one ‘PCP update’ session per year.
Alternatively, to fulfill your ‘update’ requirements, you can attend any palliative care education session provided by Arohanui Hospice or a Cancer Research Trust Breakfast Lecture Session.
PCP update sessions For 2021
- Tuesday 13th April, 12.30 - 1.30pm, at Arohanui Hospice, Palmerston North
- Tuesday 15th June, 12.30 – 1.30pm, at Horowhenua Health Centre, Liverpool Street, Levin
- Tuesday 6th July, 12.30 – 1.30pm, at Pahiatua Medical Centre, cnr Main Street and Centre Street, Pahiatua
- Tuesday 3rd August, 12.30 – 1.30pm, at Otaki Medical Centre, 2 Aotaki Street, Otaki
- Tuesday 7th September, 12.30 – 1.30pm, at Dannevirke Community Hospital, Barraud Street, Dannevirke
- Tuesday 5th October, 6.00 – 7.00pm, at Arohanui Hospice, 1 Heretaunga Street, Palmerston North
Enquiries and Registrations: please direct to Arohanui Hospice firstname.lastname@example.org