Farmers stores raise $776,607 for NZ hospicesJanuary 25, 2019
Palliative Care Awareness WorkshopsJanuary 29, 2019
This training is for members of General Practice Teams, community nurses, Nurse Practitioners, GP Registrars and other health professionals working with people with life limiting conditions and have a palliative need.
These sessions are run as part of the Palliative Care Partnership (PCP) programme, in conjunction with Central PHO.
PCP Full Training
Dates: Tuesdays 5th, 12th & 19th May 2020
Times: 7.00pm – 9.00pm
Venue: Arohanui Hospice (seminar room), 1 Heretaunga Street, Palmerston North
Symptom Control Guidelines
Palliative Care Symptom Control Guidelines for End of Life care
Palliative Care Partnership (PCP) Update Training
Members of the PCP are contractually obliged to attend one ‘PCP update’ session per year.
Alternatively, to fulfill your ‘update’ requirements, you can attend any palliative care education session provided by Arohanui Hospice or a Cancer Research Trust Breakfast Lecture Session.
Important: Registrations for attendance at PCP sessions to be made with Central PHO on 06 354 9107 or email@example.com
PCP update sessions For 2020
- Tuesday 7th April, 12.30 - 1.30pm, at Health On Main, Main Street, Palmerston North
- Tuesday 9th June, 12.30 – 1.30pm, at Horowhenua Health Centre, Liverpool Street, Levin
- Tuesday 7th July, 12.30 – 1.30pm, at Pahiatua Medical Centre, cnr Main Street and Centre Street, Pahiatua
- Tuesday 4th August, 12.30 – 1.30pm, at Otaki Medical Centre, 2 Aotaki Street, Otaki
- Tuesday 1st September, 12.30 – 1.30pm, at Dannevirke Community Hospital, Barraud Street, Dannevirke
- Tuesday 6th October, 6.00 – 7.00pm, at Arohanui Hospice, 1 Heretaunga Street, Palmerston North
Enquiries and Registrations: please direct to Central PHO at 06 354 9107 or firstname.lastname@example.org